Latest Job Offer at Cells Station Services Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2015
Deadline: 30 January, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Cells Station Services Limited
Cells Station Services Limited is a registered indigenous services provider in the CSSL Telecommunication, Information Communication Technology, and Energy and Engineering sectors.
Cells Station Services Ltd was invented to fill gap of quality, on time, professional and integrated services delivery in Telecommunication, Information Communication Technologies, Energy and Engineering Industries respectively. We see future of the industries with our new innovative Technical approach couple with our dynamic power and flexibility of our addictiveness to the industries market requirement.
Cells Station Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Prepare Bank reconciliation statement every month
- Posting to General Ledger and sub ledger
- Reconcile sub ledger balances with General Ledger
- Prepare bank payment Vouchers, receipt vouchers, journal vouchers.
- Get vouchers signed and forward to cashier.
- Prepare payroll & make remittances including salary forwarding.
- HND / Degree qualification required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cells Station Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at an E-Payment Company - Workforce Group
- Front-End/UI Designers at Cousant Technologies
- Graduate CISCO Instructors at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Services Delivery Manager at Microsoft Nigeria
- Hybrid (Ionic) Mobile App Developer at Cousant Technologies
- General Manager, Business Development & Sales at Phase3 Telecom
- Graduate Facility and Admin Officer at Terragon Group
- Warehouse Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)