Latest Job Offer at Cells Station Services Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2015
Deadline: 30 January, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Cells Station Services Limited
Cells Station Services Limited is a registered indigenous services provider in the CSSL Telecommunication, Information Communication Technology, and Energy and Engineering sectors.
Cells Station Services Ltd was invented to fill gap of quality, on time, professional and integrated services delivery in Telecommunication, Information Communication Technologies, Energy and Engineering Industries respectively. We see future of the industries with our new innovative Technical approach couple with our dynamic power and flexibility of our addictiveness to the industries market requirement.
Cells Station Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Prepare Bank reconciliation statement every month
- Posting to General Ledger and sub ledger
- Reconcile sub ledger balances with General Ledger
- Prepare bank payment Vouchers, receipt vouchers, journal vouchers.
- Get vouchers signed and forward to cashier.
- Prepare payroll & make remittances including salary forwarding.
- HND / Degree qualification required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cells Station Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Business Development Executives at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited