Job at Alpha Mead Facilities and Management Services Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2015
Deadline: 30 January, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AM
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Alpha Mead Facilities and Management Services Limited was incorporated in January 2006 to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organizations and private investors with major real estate assets.
Alpha Mead Facilities is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The staff will be working with the Strategy and Planning team of the company to develop analysis that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth of the organization.
- Involved in designing key performance indicators and measuring department's/subsidiaries performance, analyze customer behavior and trends, departmental and organizational performance data mining and analyzing the competition.
- Wrangle data from multiple sources including sales, operations, customer databases, macro-economy, competition to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Designing and building reports and analyses in Excel and powerpoint
- Analyze financial statements and financial related data to determine investment priorities of top management and advise management on the effectiveness on various management's initiatives and investments.
- Undertake special studies and research on possible new venture intents of management, determine profitability, ROI, ROE, and other indices to show the viability or otherwise of proposed management actions, evaluate potential acquisitions, partnerships, investments, and other strategic growth opportunities.
- Assist in performing competitive and market analysis by region/geographic area/industry connecting strategic projects with implications and possible outcomes for the Business Units
- Assist in preparing monthly/quarterly business environment/macroeconomic/industry report to General Managers to enable managers take positions that will give the company strategic advantage in the marketplace.
- Assist in organizing quarterly and annual business strategy and performance reviews for various subsidiaries of the company.
- Minimum of a degree in any subject
- An MBA or related advanced degree is desirable
- 3+ years' experience, including broad-based experience in strategy consulting, corporate strategy, market/financial analysis required. Experience at a top-tier management consulting firm will be an advantage
- Candidate must be strong in quantitative analysis, must be able to think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Average knowledge of performance management systems such as the Balanced Scorecard
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint and Word processor skills. Must be proficient in designing presentations and presenting data in pictorial form/charts.
- High Level of intellectual curiosity combined with a results-driven mindset with high EQ.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (A...Similar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Fula Real Estate Limited
- Sales & Leasing Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at The Nest Homes
- Jobs at Willco Property Management
- Estate Surveyor at a Real Estate Company - HRLeverage
- Human Resource Business Partner at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Jobs at Willco
- Corporate Driver at PropertyPro.ng