Jobs at System Waves Technologies
Posted on: 10 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
System Waves Technologies is a subsidiary of Superstakers Entertainment Company. System Waves Technologies is an information and Communications Technology (ICT) firm located in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria. We are also a firm of ICT consultants, System developers and System integrators providing ICT services to customers cutting across the public and private sectors of the economy including the Nigeria government, Business communities etc.
System Waves Technologies is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department.
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Prepares Customer Service summary reports.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Access the company's internal systems to obtain and extract other information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
- Ensures that customer inquiries or communications are answered as required.
- Prepares, generates and distributes daily reports and other acknowledgements to appropriate personnel
- Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization's internal database.
- A degree/HND in English, Mass Communication, Literary Studies (Literature), Journalism or any other related course of study
- A minimum of second class lower degree/Equivalent
- Must be resident in Lagos
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience
- Having strong customer service and responsiveness skills
- Focuses on servicing the customer by demonstrating a sense of integrity, urgency, dedication, courtesy, accuracy and efficiency
- Having patience and compassion for customers who act out due to their frustration level
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and vendors
- Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workflow
- Employ problem solving skills, providing solutions and resolutions to customers' concerns or issues in a thorough manner, both efficiently and excellently
- Be reliable and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications and detailed curriculum vitae(Resume) should be forwarded electronically to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Ventures Platform
- Operations Delivery Manager at GE Nigeria
- Executive Drivers at InfraFocus Technologies Limited
- Project Delivery Manager at Channel IT Group
- Bookkeeper and Admin Personel at VoucherNet
- NYSC Corper Recruitment at Inlaks
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Gocollate Technologies
- Marketing Officers at UCOM Technologies