Job Vacancy at Munak Group
Posted on: 10 January, 2015
Deadline: 20 February, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Munak–HTG International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Munak Group is an indigenous company. The company provides variety of services including, Power Engineering services, Procurement, Warehousing, Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services, Electrical Installation /Designs, Facility Management amongst others to individuals and corporate organizations.
Munak Group Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Responsible for the day to day administration of the business and reporting to the MD/CEO the general activities of the functional managers.
- With Vast Knowledge of the following business areas, Power generation and distribution, Telecom cell site management, Renewable Energy, IPP project, construction, erection, commissioning of turnkey projects etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be able to understand revenue models, cost-to-completion of projects and make decisions accordingly.
- Possesses a strong background in plant maintenance, both processes and technologies.
- Has a strong technical understanding of bulk power generation units/systems/equipment and processes.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills – including verbal, written, and presentation;
- Is highly proficient at technical writing and reviewing.
- Has the ability to contribute and/or manage collections of activities that are matrixes into other activities and disciplines.
- Exhibits exceptional people and team skills that enable a collaborative approach to projects.
- Possesses and can grow a strong technical network within the industry that relates to utilities and power generation companies, as well as other research institutions, vendors, manufacturers, government, and other institutions/organizations.
- Shows strong technical leadership and ownership within areas/subject matters of expertise
- Build a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives
- Improve the company's market share of business
- Overall leadership and mentoring of the marketing and order execution teams in
- Bringing in new business and meeting commitments in terms of Quality, Delivery and
- Value for the price paid by the customer.
- Resource Planning by way of finance, plant and machineries.
- Planning / Procurement of materials and subcontracting of works
- Accurate forecast of revenue, profitability, margins and utilization
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably an Electrical Engineer from an Institute of repute with proven project management skills.
- Must have sound experience in techno commercial aspects of Project Management with approx.
- 15 years experience in execution of electrical turnkey projects, EPC's and Power generation and Distribution.
- Membership of relevant engineering professional body is essential
- A Master degree will be an added advantage
- Age: 45 and above
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Munak–HTG InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Logistics Supervisor at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- Facilitator for Power at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Jobs at Adfoldam Nigeria Enterprise Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Leventis Motors Limited
- Project Manager at Subsea 7
- Latest Vacancies at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Hydraulic Infrastructure Engineer at O.K. ISOKARIARI & Sons (NIGERIA) Limited
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen