Job Vacancy at Munak Group
Posted on: 10 January, 2015
Deadline: 20 February, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Munak–HTG International
Munak Group is an indigenous company. The company provides variety of services including, Power Engineering services, Procurement, Warehousing, Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services, Electrical Installation /Designs, Facility Management amongst others to individuals and corporate organizations.
Munak Group Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Responsible for the day to day administration of the business and reporting to the MD/CEO the general activities of the functional managers.
- With Vast Knowledge of the following business areas, Power generation and distribution, Telecom cell site management, Renewable Energy, IPP project, construction, erection, commissioning of turnkey projects etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be able to understand revenue models, cost-to-completion of projects and make decisions accordingly.
- Possesses a strong background in plant maintenance, both processes and technologies.
- Has a strong technical understanding of bulk power generation units/systems/equipment and processes.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills – including verbal, written, and presentation;
- Is highly proficient at technical writing and reviewing.
- Has the ability to contribute and/or manage collections of activities that are matrixes into other activities and disciplines.
- Exhibits exceptional people and team skills that enable a collaborative approach to projects.
- Possesses and can grow a strong technical network within the industry that relates to utilities and power generation companies, as well as other research institutions, vendors, manufacturers, government, and other institutions/organizations.
- Shows strong technical leadership and ownership within areas/subject matters of expertise
- Build a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives
- Improve the company's market share of business
- Overall leadership and mentoring of the marketing and order execution teams in
- Bringing in new business and meeting commitments in terms of Quality, Delivery and
- Value for the price paid by the customer.
- Resource Planning by way of finance, plant and machineries.
- Planning / Procurement of materials and subcontracting of works
- Accurate forecast of revenue, profitability, margins and utilization
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably an Electrical Engineer from an Institute of repute with proven project management skills.
- Must have sound experience in techno commercial aspects of Project Management with approx.
- 15 years experience in execution of electrical turnkey projects, EPC's and Power generation and Distribution.
- Membership of relevant engineering professional body is essential
- A Master degree will be an added advantage
- Age: 45 and above
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Munak–HTG InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Roles at AETI Power Systems and Control Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Customer Service Manager at ABB
- Job Opening at a Truck Assembly Plant
- Latest Job Opportunity at CA Global
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting