Job in a Reputable Oil & Gas Company via Best Search Recruitment Limited
Posted on: 8 January, 2015
Deadline: 15 January, 2015
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Our client in the exploration and production sector in the oil and gas are made up of a team of dedicated workforce that is determined to achieve the set goals and objectives with the application of the principle of team work and team spirit. Are seeking to recruit qualified, Competent, experienced and dedicated personnel to fill the position of:
- Schedules and coordinates flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production.
- Reviews master production schedule and work orders, establishes priorities for specific customer orders, and revises schedule according to work order specifications, established priorities, and availability or capability of workers, parts, material, machines, and equipment.
- Reschedules identical processes to eliminate duplicate machine setups.
- Distributes work orders to departments, denoting number, type, and proposed completion date of units to be produced.
- Confers with department supervisors to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes in processing methods received from methods or engineering departments.
- Compiles reports concerning progress of work and downtime due to failures of machines and equipment to appraise production planning personnel of production delays.
- Maintains inventory of materials and parts needed to complete production.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an equivalent role
- B.Sc Degree holder(Engineering)
- Solid analytical skills,
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written),
- Ability to work well with others,
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Russelsmith Group
- Human Resource Vacancy at Excel Professional Services - Oil and Gas Company
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited