The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Hobark International, Inc is recruiting for the following position:
Description of the Work:
- Lead the fluids and waste management in planning and supporting the safe and efficient delivery of development, exploration and appraisal wells in water-depths up to 700ft, offshore Nigeria and on land.
- Operations involve the following special challenges:
- High pressure / narrow margin drilling techniques,
- High angle / extended reach drilling,
- Skip and ship operations for land and JUR operations
- Third party staff, service and equipment quality,
- Complex supply chain and logistics.
- Interaction with other departments and service contractors
- Lagos based, 28 / 28 rotation.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience, of which at least 5 in a similar position.
- Extensive experience involving semi’s, onshore and jack-up operations required.
- Previous Nigerian / West African experience is advantageous.
Technical / engineering qualification required.
- Strong HSE leadership.
- Drive for continuous performance improvement.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, capable of leading effectively in a multi- cultural society.
- Team leadership capabilities
- Extensive waste management experience, especially on JUR operations
- Able to work under sustained high workload and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, word processors and presentation software.
- Project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of fluids engineering and international industry standards, ideally acquired while working for a large international operator.
- Contracts and contractor management.
Remuneration: Competitive day rate, paid overseas by first week of following month, net of Nigerian Income Tax. Travel days paid.
Contract Duration: 12 months, renewable based on performance.
Project Duration: Ongoing.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidtaes should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale