If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Hobark International, Inc is recruiting for the following position:
Description of the Work:
- Lead the fluids and waste management in planning and supporting the safe and efficient delivery of development, exploration and appraisal wells in water-depths up to 700ft, offshore Nigeria and on land.
- Operations involve the following special challenges:
- High pressure / narrow margin drilling techniques,
- High angle / extended reach drilling,
- Skip and ship operations for land and JUR operations
- Third party staff, service and equipment quality,
- Complex supply chain and logistics.
- Interaction with other departments and service contractors
- Lagos based, 28 / 28 rotation.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience, of which at least 5 in a similar position.
- Extensive experience involving semi’s, onshore and jack-up operations required.
- Previous Nigerian / West African experience is advantageous.
Technical / engineering qualification required.
- Strong HSE leadership.
- Drive for continuous performance improvement.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, capable of leading effectively in a multi- cultural society.
- Team leadership capabilities
- Extensive waste management experience, especially on JUR operations
- Able to work under sustained high workload and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, word processors and presentation software.
- Project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of fluids engineering and international industry standards, ideally acquired while working for a large international operator.
- Contracts and contractor management.
Remuneration: Competitive day rate, paid overseas by first week of following month, net of Nigerian Income Tax. Travel days paid.
Contract Duration: 12 months, renewable based on performance.
Project Duration: Ongoing.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidtaes should click here to apply online.