Graduate Jobs in a First Generation Bank
Posted on: 8 January, 2015
Deadline: 15 January, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Whytecleon
Our client, a first generation bank in the Nigeria economy seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young, well articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity for the position below:
- Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
- Collection and posting of dividend warrant
- Processing of cheque lodgement for local and central clearing
- Opening of Savings and Current Accounts
- Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis
- Posting of profit and loss account
- Payment of cheques that meet mandate requirements
- Receive all cheques of any amount, provide timely and courteous teller services
- Obtain approval from head of tellers or appropriate authority for amount beyond own limit.
- Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request for funds as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by head of tellers.
- Open and close of teller batch for the day’s operations.
- Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal to customers.
- Received of both cash and cheques deposit into customers accounts.
- Register of all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily.
- Posting all customers’ transactions.
- Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures.
- Ensure cash analyses are done on all cash transactions.
- Call over of daily transactions.
- Escalation of issues bothering on cash theft, lose, shortages/ overages.
- Carries out other tasks as assigned by the head of teller
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
- HND Graduate only (Minimum Lower Credit)
- Age: Not more than 27 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WhytecleonSimilar Jobs
- Finance Role at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Job Vacancies at an Audit Firm
- Auditing Job Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC
- Latest Jobs at AppZone Limited
- Jobs at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Business Development Specialist (Retail Banking) in a Commercial Bank - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Recruitment at The African Development Bank (AfDB)