Padoserve Limited an indigenous company fully registered and incorporated by Corporate Affairs commission (CAC) , with RC Number 908901 on 27th August, 2010, is a major player in the Nigerian economy with main business focus in Customer service consulting, capacity building, Manpower development, logistics, contracts and supplies.
The company officially commenced business in October, 2013 with its Main office located in Port Harcourt Nigeria.
The Company has harmonized its entire business processes into two main groups to effectively handle its teaming customers Viz:
- Consulting Group: Main focus of this group is on developing businesses in line with Customer service consulting, Manpower development, Capacity building, Career Advisory services, business seminars and retreats, recruitment and other HR services. This Group currently has Consultancy agreement with a good number of companies and organizations in Nigeria.
- Contracts and Logistic Group: The Business focus of this group is centers around supplies, contracts and logistic of various nature to major players in the oil and gas industry, government agencies and private sectors in Nigeria. At moment this group is currently a vendor to major oil companies within the country.
Padoserve Limited within its few months of operation has established a vendor/contractors relationship with various companies in Consulting and other businesses.
The company recently acquired a DPR permit to operate as an oil industry service company. This no doubt has place the company in the right track for more business advantage.
Interested applicant must have full experience of the followings:
- - Managing company warehouse,
- - Monthly stock taking.
- - Handling of inward and outward goods.
- - Proper record handling.
- - Must have full IT knowledge and skills and must have at least 3 years experience in Warehouse Management.
Method of Application
Interested applicants to farward their CV to email@example.com not later than 20th January, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale