KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Our winning mind-set! We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other's method and capabilities. And for that we need you on the team!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Purpose: To facilitate attainment of the objectives of the KPMG member firms in West Africa, through effective coordination of their activities and nurturing of their relationships.
- Coordinates and supports both sub-regional and country level processes, aimed at fostering stronger interactions and harmonious working relationships
- Serves as the company secretary, organizing, attending and taking minutes of meetings.
- The job also requires preparation of resolutions and liaison, through the holding company’s legal adviser, with the Cayman Islands’ firm (Carey Olsen), handling KWAH’s legal and corporate affairs offshore
- Serves as the secretariat and the point of contact for all KPMG West Africa member firms and liaises with lead Partners in the sub-region on logistics and general support for common and joint activities/programme
- Communicates decisions of the Board to relevant line and function leaders in the member firms, sending reminders and following up on implementation
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of three (3) years in corporate management and international relations
- A good first degree in Law, not below second class upper.both at LLB and Law School.
- A post-graduate degree (e.g. MBA) and Chartered Secretary qualification will be added advantages.
- Preferably between 25-32 years of age
- Experience in administrative responsibilities
Required Skills & Competencies
- Good oral and written communication
- Good strategic mind-set (ability to think outside the box)
- Sound legal and regulatory knowledge
- Good project management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good people management skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft tools
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.