eRecruiter Nigeria has been retained by our client - one of Nigeria’s leading eCommerce companies to source and recommend for hire a Logistics Manager. The company has quickly become a major player in the eCommerce sector in Nigeria. This role is based in Lagos, Nigeria
Direct, manage and coordinate logistics and transportation activities for the company
• Ensures operational objectives are communicated to cross-functional business partners and external partners to raise awareness of business performance
• Plan routes and load scheduling for deliveries.
• Allocate and record resources and movements within the hubs.
• Co-ordinate all hubs and ensure agreed SOP are kept within the hubs.
• Performs analysis to identify operational issues or areas for improvement
• Book third party logistics and ensure they deliver within agreed terms.
• Direct all transportation activities.
• Develop transportation relationships.
• Monitor delivery costs.
• Negotiate and bargain delivery prices.
• Deal with the effects of congestion.
• Understand and operate tools used for Logistic operations
• Prepare all agreed reports at agreed time-frame daily/weekly/monthly.
Qualification & Experience
• A B.Sc. Degree in Social Sciences or any relevant discipline
• At least 5 – 7 years of experience in Logistics & Transportation Management in a similar eCommerce environment.
• International experience is a clear advantage
• The role is open to both Nigerian nationals and Expats looking to work in Nigeria
Key Performance Indicators
• Shipment within 24hours of receipt in all hubs
• 95% Up time for dispatch vehicles and bikes
• 80% shipment via company resources
• 100% availability of reports and status updates on shipments
• Not more than 2% damage to shipments during handling/dispatch
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.