Latest Recruitment Offer at Nestlé Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 7 January, 2015
Deadline: 12 January, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle Foods
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions of:
As a business unit controller, you are a co-pilot to the Business Manager. You provide insight and support through a fact based decision making process based on current business environment & specialist financial knowledge and by challenging new strategies & new projects, as well as the status quo.
- Participate actively in the strategy development and provide associated scenario planning
- Ensure quality financial information is used by the business for decision making and that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood. Promote use of external & internal information for benchmarking
- Review monthly performance and identify areas of risk to achievement of targets and forecasts and develop/follow up action plans
- Facilitate the Dynamic Forecast process. Key player in the Monthly Business Planning Process, providing transparency and direction towards target achievement at any time in the process
- Analyze and challenge product portfolio to identify cost optimization opportunities, eliminate Value Destroyers and maximize the return on investment from Total Trade Spend / Product Fixed Marketing Expenses (including revised pricing structure/prices) and from the capital asset base
- Active role in people development and succession planning across Nestlé in the Market. Ensure a solid understanding of the value creation framework among the non-finance experts
- At least 3 years Prior experience in Accounting / Finance function (e.g. Sales, Factory or Supply Chain Controller)
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business / Finance / Accountancy (Minimum of Second Class)
- Thoroughly versed in and able to solidly apply local tax laws and regulation as well as legal requirements related to financial and administrative matters
- Good Communicator, both orally and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestle FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Area Sales Manager at Giant Beverages Limited
- Latest Vacancies at an FMCG Company - Mindfield Resources
- SABMiller Plc Recruitment for Maintenance Manager
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Supplier Performance Manager - ATL
- Sales Executives at Erisco Foods Limited
- Job Openings at Femack Food Processing
- Drivers at Erisco Foods Limited
- Senior Accountant at JMG