Quo Magnis Limited is a Human Resource & Organizational Effectiveness consulting company. Our work cuts across various industries and sectors focused on designing enabling structures and processes that provide the necessary support for such organizations to thrive.
We have seasoned consultants with vast experience and competence who design appropriate and customized structures for clients. We don’t only design; we also support our clients in implementing these structures and ensuring overall success.
Our business is focused on providing these services to our esteemed clients:
- Human Resource Structures & systems Design;
- Business Audits & Assessments;
- Change Management ;
- Management & Leadership Development Programs;
- Executive Search & Recruitment;
- Mentoring & Coaching Services.
Our business pedigree lies in the feedback we receive from our clients who are happy with the results they see and are eager to refer us to others. Together, we build a long term partnership, using successful projects as our bridge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend to walk-in customers and sell the company’s products;
- Provide information to customers on the company’s products;
- Help customer make selections by providing ample information on the products, offering suggestions and opinions;
- Document sales by creating or updating customer profile records;
- Process and document all purchases and expenses;
- Keep clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required skills and competencies:
- Minimum of SSCE or OND in relevant fields;
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage;
- Able to work independently and in a team environment;
- Willingness to quickly learn all products and service solutions;
- Professional telephone etiquette and exceptional communication skills
Method of Application
Recruitment is urgent and as such vacancy is only available for one week. All qualified candidates should apply by sending their resumes to email@example.com using Sales Agent as the subject on or before 12th January 2015. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.