KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Our winning mind-set! We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other's method and capabilities. And for that we need you on the team!
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Executive Assistant
Duties And Responsibilities
- Performs full range of administrative duties including typing, filing, reporting, and maintaining confidential records
- Pulls information for reports from various sources
- Makes arrangements for meetings, conferences, and trips and assemble necessary materials for meetings
- Manages expense reports and procurement card reconciliation
- Schedules appointments and maintains calendars
- Schedules, coordinates meetings, facilities usage, events, and/or travel arrangements, as required.
- Performs other tasks that may be required from time to time
Skills, Knowledge And Attributes Required
- Strong understanding and application of administrative activities
- Ability to work independently on multiple administrative tasks
- Effective organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of all MS tools
- Extensive knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment
- B.Sc/HND with a minimum of second class lower/Lower credits
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.