Vacancy at Lafam Limited
Posted on: 6 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Lafam Facility Management
LaFam was established in 2008 with its Head office currently located in Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria. The Company was incorporated into a private limited liability entity in 2013 (RC 1115976). LaFam is structured into various autonomous units with each unit functioning as an independent resource generating entity, and specializing in its field of practice.
· Procurement Management
- Liaise with different departments to ascertain requirements; forecast likely levels of demand for services and products to meet business needs
- Develop procurement plans and budgets
- Process purchase orders and place orders for approved purchases
- Procure fit-for-purpose goods and services according to budget and specification in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage the procurement process; ensure adherence to good procurement practices
- Source for suitable vendors, contractors and suppliers
- Ensure accurate documentation of procurement transactions; maintain files related to purchase orders, purchasing, vendors, bids, quotes and other correspondence
- Negotiate and secure contracts and contractors, supplies and other product/service requirements
- Develop Request For Proposals (RFPs) and coordinate the bidding process
- Evaluate bids in collaboration with other relevant officers as applicable; make recommendations based on commercial and technical factors/criteria
- Serve as the first point of contact for all procurement issues
· Vendor/Contract Management
- Identify potential suppliers and manage existing suppliers; build and maintain good working relationships
- Monitor contractor/vendor performance and ensure delivery according to agreement
- Ensure organizational adherence to contract terms and service conditions; ensure timely payment of vendors and suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Procurement or a related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in purchasing or procurement
- Discretion; ethics; attention to details; ability to multi-task
go to method of application »
- Efficiently handle clients’’ reservations and ticketing queries, achieve personal targets and contribute to the overall team revenue, yield and volume targets.
- Comply with all reservation policies and procedures and standards of client service (i.e. handling clients’ problems, answering telephone enquiries, pre-flight checks, timeliness, grooming, courtesy etc)
- Attend to clients’ problems, resolving as required.
- Remain updated on products, services, policies and procedures.
- In a situation of flight disruption, liaise with all involved (clients and colleagues alike) in a positive manner and maintain revenue and guest satisfaction requirements.
- Handle queues, SOTO ticket and re-issues in a timely manner
- Relevant Academic qualifications (first degree)
- Reservations and Ticketing experience
- Standard fares and ticketing certificate from IATA or experience in an IATA certified environment.
- Knowledge of Airline Reservation systems which mainly include Abacus/Sabre/Amadeus/Galileo.
- Knowledge of world geography and major carrier networks to facilitate quick itinerary planning.
- Proficient in MS Office applications i.e. word and excel.
- Strong verbal and written English is essential.
- Interpersonal skills, telephone and customer service skills.
Method of Application
Salary: Attractive salary package with benefits and bonus packages
To apply, send an email with your cv and The Position Applied For As The Subject to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lafam Facility ManagementSimilar Jobs
- Driving Vacancy at ToLet.com.ng
- Sales Officer at Next Gear Resources
- Business Development Executives at Macira Real HH Company Limited
- Graphic Designer at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited
- Marketing Executives at Bilsak Company Limited
- Account Officer at Townsend Property Investments Limited
- Job Opportunity at Adloyal Properties Ltd
- Social Media Intern at Willco