CCFN in collaboration with Catholic Relief Services CRS/Nigeria is preparing to implement the Support to Vulnerable Household for Accelerated Revenue Earing (SHARE) project funded by USAID Nigeria. Based in rural communities in Northern Nigeria's and Federal Capital Territory (FCT), SHARE will use a multi-sector approach that will help 42,000 very poor households (HHs) grow their agriculture production, incomes and children (through improved nutrition) and help strengthen community and government systems to support these gains.
Summary Job Description
- Serve as principal point of contact on compliance issues with partners allocated to and program managers/officers
- Implements approved capacity building trainings at the sites.
- Reports to team leaders on partner's capacity in meeting grant reporting and compliance regulations and providing recommendations for corrective measures.
- Disseminate training/learning materials from CCFN Nigeria to the local partners.
- Improve ficld!local partner staff capacity to comply with regulations.
- Deliver training curricula on compliance issues as required.
- Prepare Site Visit Reports on internal controls, procurement, human resource management, asset
- management, and budget utilization. Site findings, explanation of findings, criteria and recommendation as well as the follow-up requirements.
- Monitor allocated partner and budgets and ensure.compliance with Compliance Manuals and donor guidelines.
- Ensure the integrity of CCFN financial reponing and the effective control of financial assets. Regularly monitor and assess each parmers ability to accurately record and post all financial transactions.
- BSc in Accounting, a professional qualification in Accounting or MBA/MSc Accounting will be an added advantage,
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in similar position,
- MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint Skills are very essential
- Knowledge of Quick Books will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send a detailed CV and an application leuer attached as separate MS Word documents to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should reach us on or before close of business on Wednesday 12th January 2015 as- eligible candidates will be invited for interview within the same week, "CCFN is all equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are especially encouraged to apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.