Career at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Posted on: 6 January, 2015
Deadline: 20 January, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at ICRC - International Committee of
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The International Committee of the Red Cross (lCRC) Delegation in Abuja is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
- Develops and implements communication strategies and plans of action.
- Develops new communication tools (press releases, stories, publications, campaign)
- Further develop ICRC network with journalists
- Environment scanning and analysis of the socia-political developments (in Nigeria and in the region)
- Participates in ICRC trainings and represent the institution with external stakeholders
- Participates in the budget elaboration and monitoring.
- Ensures the monitoring of the programs and the reporting
- University degree in communications, marketing or journalism.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar function.
- Study or working experience abroad is a strong asset
- Excellent capacity to analyse the politico-social environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken EngliSh, the knowledge of Hausa is an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- At ease with social media and new technologies
- Availability for travelling in Nigeria and outside the country
Method of Application
Please submit your application (letter of motivation, CV. copies of certificates/diploma) to the
Administrator ICRC, Delegation Abuja,
No 31 Pope John Paul Street,
Please clearly indicate "Media Officer" on the envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The last date for receiving the applications is 20.01.2015
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent humanitarian organisation.
For more information about the ICRC, please visit our website www.icrc.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ICRC - International Committee of the Red CrossSimilar Jobs
- Psychologist at Neem Foundation
- Consultant at the Bureau for Institutional Reform and Democracy (BiRD)
- Job Opportunities at Crown Agents
- IT and Communications Assistant at AS Operations West Africa Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- ICT Assistant at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Job Openings at Plan International Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)