Career at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Posted on: 6 January, 2015
Deadline: 20 January, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at ICRC - International Committee of
The International Committee of the Red Cross (lCRC) Delegation in Abuja is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
- Develops and implements communication strategies and plans of action.
- Develops new communication tools (press releases, stories, publications, campaign)
- Further develop ICRC network with journalists
- Environment scanning and analysis of the socia-political developments (in Nigeria and in the region)
- Participates in ICRC trainings and represent the institution with external stakeholders
- Participates in the budget elaboration and monitoring.
- Ensures the monitoring of the programs and the reporting
- University degree in communications, marketing or journalism.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar function.
- Study or working experience abroad is a strong asset
- Excellent capacity to analyse the politico-social environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken EngliSh, the knowledge of Hausa is an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- At ease with social media and new technologies
- Availability for travelling in Nigeria and outside the country
Method of Application
Please submit your application (letter of motivation, CV. copies of certificates/diploma) to the
Administrator ICRC, Delegation Abuja,
No 31 Pope John Paul Street,
Please clearly indicate "Media Officer" on the envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The last date for receiving the applications is 20.01.2015
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent humanitarian organisation.
For more information about the ICRC, please visit our website www.icrc.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ICRC - International Committee of the Red CrossSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Solidarités International
- Administrative, Finance and HR Coordinators at Solidarites International
- Project Manager-STEER at Save the Children Nigeria
- Local Government Coordinators at Creative Associates International
- Latest Jobs at Winrock International
- Incident Manager at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Latest Jobs at Creative Associates International
- Fresh Vacancies at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)