To deliver a broad range of company products and services to clients in order to increase the company profits. To work with the team of sales executives to build up new business, to prepare proposals and quotations and to close deals.
To effectively market the company’s products through efficient and sustainable channels, to source for and retain new customers and to manage such customers to their satisfaction.
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage
- Seek and identify new markets, new segments and new customers for new and existing products.
- Manage market research studies to identify specific real estate individuals and corporate customer needs
- Oversee the leading and guiding of the execution of sales strategies and tactics by managing key customer alliance and executive selling of products and initiatives to the retail and co-opt accounts
- Develop and manage the product development procrs, such that stakeholders are able to contribute fully.
- Manage all the stake holders involved in the delivery of new products and services
- Deliver new products
- Oversee products innovation and development of the company
- Provide coaching and mentoring to direct reports
- Ensure proper coordination of customer satisfaction survey biannually
- Ensure proper sign off of any product to be implemented for documentation and reference purpose
- Maintaining contact with new and existing customers to advertise the product sales and deliver a detailed account strategy.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Delivering presentations of the company products at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
- Meeting annual sales goals and targets.
- Attending user group meetings and trade exhibitions.
- Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details.
- Delivering platform presentations, publications, posters at conferences.
- Producing monthly sales reports.
- Testing very new product releases to support product development team.
- Providing feedback of potential customers and members to enhance product functioning and the service delivery.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and Customer Support and across the company.
- Assisting to identify the opportunities for upcoming products, and for development and enhancement of existing products.
- Motivating all sales staff to share relevant data about the market in facilitating the ease of retrieval, recording, and use of information.
- Negotiating the agreement terms and closing down sales.
- Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
- Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
AfirstdegreeinBusinessAdministration,IndustrialPsychology,EstateManagement,SocialSciencesorrelateddiscipline with a minimum of 12 years relevant work experience, at least 5 of which must have been spent in a senior management position.
- Must be thorough; give attention to details, good interpersonal skills, versatile and effective communication skills
- Knowledge of Real Estate industry
- Possession of good negotiation skills, research skills and team building skills is desirable
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Channel management an relationship management
- Concept development
- Excellent communications skills and good presentations skills
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.