If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
For this role we are looking for an individual with a minimum of 10+ years of diverse experience in exploration and development geology and knowledge of Nigerian inland and shelf geology.
Successful candidate will work as a part of an integrated subsurface team to deliver Field Development Plan and support development drilling on an oil and gas field in West Africa.
- Collaborate with subsurface team to develop field depletion plans and assess additional development opportunities.
- Provide input to well planning and well drilling operations.
- Monitor/integrate geosteering activity for horizontal wells.
- Prepare for and participate in technical reviews.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 3D Seismic interpretation.
- Well log interpretation and seismic correlation.
- Reservoir characterization and sedimentology.
- Geological mapping.
- Well planning.
- Field development planning and optimization.
- Development drilling operations planning and support.
- Integration of all subsurface and production data.
- Static reservoir modeling.
- Deterministic and probabilistic volumetric determination.
This role is based in the Woodlands, Texas
+1 713 405 1802
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here