The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Hobark International, Inc is recruiting for the following position:
Must have requisite experience and qualification
- Guarantee the accomplishment of the drilling and/or completion and/or work-over operations, in compliance with COMPANY codes of practice, safety and environmental protection while optimising operations and logistics on rig site.
- Ensure the suitability to operational requirements of personnel, equipment and services.
- Contribute to the return on Exploration & Production investments, through a continual search for improving equipment, services and operational procedures
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Initial formal education/diplomas: Diplioma : Petroleum Industry Graduate
• Professional experience of more than 15 years as a Drilling and Completion Professional (MANDATORY previous experience of at least 10 years for Jack-ups)
• Good knowledge of Offshore and Onshore drilling operation, in particular jack-up activities.
• Previous experience offshore Nigeria will be an advantage
• Experienced in simultaneous drilling and production and construction works
• Previous experience with COMPANY as a Drilling & Completion Supervisor or Superintendent with good references will be an advantage
• Previous experience with COMPANY with bad references will be a show-stopper
• Fluent in English, French will be an advantage
• MANDATORY Trainings / HSE qualification certificates:
o IWCF valid for at least 6 months
o BOSIET valid for at least 6 months
o Fire Fighting
o First Aid
o RSES if previous experience with COMPANY
• Training in Major Emergency Management, Oil Spill Clearance and Respect of Environment in Operations will be an advantage.
• MANDATORY Medical fitness certificate for working offshore valid for at least 6 months
Use links below to apply