Isobar is a global full service digital marketing agency, driven by the purpose to deliver borderless ideas enabled through technology, to transform businesses and brands.
We have over 3,700 digital pioneers in its 69 offices across 42 Markets worldwide. In 2013 Isobar won over 170 awards, including 18 Agency of the Year titles and we have won two consecutive Asia-Pacific Agency Network of the Year Awards.
Isobar is part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dentsu Inc.
Overall purpose of the position:
We are searching for a talented General Manager to join our team in NIGERIA. The successful incumbent will be required to ensure the delivery of world class product that defines the agency. The candidate will lead and inspire the team to create and deliver an innovative and ambitious business strategy. The candidate would be an ambassador for Isobar, connecting across internal and external networks to help deliver the operating model and build the brand reputations of Isobar and Dentsu Ageis Network.
Key Performance Areas (KPA’s) & responsibilities
- Identify and seize opportunities to maximise margin, managing costs in core to deliver strategic investment and growth in diversified
- Connect Isobar and Dentsu Aegis capabilities to produce leading creative solutions that deliver business value to clients and isobar
- Deliver outstanding client and consumer insight to strengthen new business and pitch process and optimise identification of business development opportunities
- Identify and seize opportunities to deliver cost savings and operational efficiencies across Isobar.
- Constantly innovate and evolve business strategy to ensure the agency model continues to build growth and deliver value
- Translate business strategy into an organisational change strategy with clear executable plans
- Empower and enable team to think about and sell creative work in new ways to deliver business value to clients
- Demonstrate a strong insight and understanding of global macro-economic and customer trends, understanding impact and identifying opportunities to capitalise on this potential
- Challenge and interrogate Isobar strategy collaborating with European and Global teams to influence strategic direction and build profitable relationships
- Be the ‘figure head’ for Isobar. Connecting credibly with significant stakeholders and key industry figures to optimise Isobar brand and deliver profitable growth
- Lead senior team in building Isobar and Aegis brand reputation and industry position through leveraging external network; taking part in speaker and conference opportunities to do this
- With Regional MD and SSA Development Director, play a lead role in shaping/defining Isobar Brand vision across West Africa and Globally and ensure that Isobar consistently delivers this vision and adheres to relevant core processes
- Work closely with FD to strategically manage financial KPI’s to build value and drive profitable growth
- Attract, develop, retain and mobilise the best talent for Isobar and Dentsu Aegis
- Lead, inspire and motivate Isobar teams to understand and ‘live’ Isobar values and to deliver commercial goals and ambition
- Build a credible senior management team who:
-Drive and manage continuous high performance
-Challenge and interrogate business strategy to deliver outstanding client solutions
-Ensure their people achieve their career goals
-Identify and progress high potentials to provide a ‘talent pool’ for Isobar and Aegis
-Influence, collaborate and manage across Isobar and Dentsu Aegis matrix to optimise growth
-Drive efficient day to day business operations to maximise margin
Area: Lagos, Nigeria (Ikeja)
Salary Bracket: Market Related
Starting Date: ASAP