Latest Job Vacancy at Ericsson
Posted on: 30 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ericsson
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
- Help define Operator business and operational strategies with attention to their customer lifecycle and enabling improved customer experience
- Shape and lead holistic programs across various technology and service s that translate business and operational shortfalls into transformation programs and related initiatives
- Sell, manage and deliver enterprise transformation projects to telecoms clients in sub-Saharan Africa by leveraging the OSS (Operational Systems Support) / BSS (Business Support Systems) domains to enable business objectives and strategies
- Design and deliver initiatives based on the customer’s current and future enterprise architecture
- Develop roadmaps of prioritized OSS & BSS initiatives with due consideration of processes, systems, people and organizational integration, impact and tangible benefits.
- Provide integrated consulting services across business processes, business & organisational models, organizational change management, business readiness and deployment
- Undertake capability and maturity assessments across processes, systems and people.
- Develop business cases to quantify the benefits and related realizable benefits of initiatives
- Support operators in defining implementation strategies and plans to execute prioritized initiatives drive improved customer experience
- Business development skills based on a consultative approach
- Strategy development, Systems analysis and Processes development skills
- Change Management planning and Execution skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written) – able to explain complex concepts
- Consultative selling and delivery knowledge
- Business centric approach bridging the gap between technology ( IT & networks and business
- Ability to work in complex and sometimes unstructured environments
- Team and stakeholder management
- Deep telecommunications and IT industry knowledge
- Proven business development, sales and delivery record with a focus on transformation and/or improvement and efficiency programs.
- Operating model development, business architecture development and organisational structuring for telecommunications companies.
- Architecture, TOGAF and Frameworx knowledge beneficial
- Understanding of processes and architecture related to fulfilment, assurance and billing
- Customer Experience Management and/or implementation of actionable intelligence programs
- Managing cross functional teams
- Track record, experience and ability to interact with senior (C-Level) stakeholders
- Senior Manager / Principal Consultant
- MBA degree preferred
- Minimum relevant 3 year Bachelor’s degree (postgraduate qualification recommended)
- 6 years + experience in consulting
- 5 years + experience within telecommunications and IT industries
- Willingness and ability to travel in Africa up to 75% of the time
- Strong references from senior management in reputable Telecommunications companies
- References to projects where above skills and experience were demonstrated
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EricssonSimilar Jobs
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)
- Urgent Information Technology Job Vacancy at Ultra Media Solutions
- Latest Job Opening at General Electric (GE)
- NYSC Corper at Prodeus Technologies
- CCTv Installation Technician at TechCREW
- Latest Career Opportunity at MTN Nigeria
- Dispatch Riders at Malton Technologies Limited (MTL)