Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
- Help define Operator business and operational strategies with attention to their customer lifecycle and enabling improved customer experience
- Shape and lead holistic programs across various technology and service s that translate business and operational shortfalls into transformation programs and related initiatives
- Sell, manage and deliver enterprise transformation projects to telecoms clients in sub-Saharan Africa by leveraging the OSS (Operational Systems Support) / BSS (Business Support Systems) domains to enable business objectives and strategies
- Design and deliver initiatives based on the customer’s current and future enterprise architecture
- Develop roadmaps of prioritized OSS & BSS initiatives with due consideration of processes, systems, people and organizational integration, impact and tangible benefits.
- Provide integrated consulting services across business processes, business & organisational models, organizational change management, business readiness and deployment
- Undertake capability and maturity assessments across processes, systems and people.
- Develop business cases to quantify the benefits and related realizable benefits of initiatives
- Support operators in defining implementation strategies and plans to execute prioritized initiatives drive improved customer experience
- Business development skills based on a consultative approach
- Strategy development, Systems analysis and Processes development skills
- Change Management planning and Execution skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written) – able to explain complex concepts
- Consultative selling and delivery knowledge
- Business centric approach bridging the gap between technology ( IT & networks and business
- Ability to work in complex and sometimes unstructured environments
- Team and stakeholder management
- Deep telecommunications and IT industry knowledge
- Proven business development, sales and delivery record with a focus on transformation and/or improvement and efficiency programs.
- Operating model development, business architecture development and organisational structuring for telecommunications companies.
- Architecture, TOGAF and Frameworx knowledge beneficial
- Understanding of processes and architecture related to fulfilment, assurance and billing
- Customer Experience Management and/or implementation of actionable intelligence programs
- Managing cross functional teams
- Track record, experience and ability to interact with senior (C-Level) stakeholders
- Senior Manager / Principal Consultant
- MBA degree preferred
- Minimum relevant 3 year Bachelor’s degree (postgraduate qualification recommended)
- 6 years + experience in consulting
- 5 years + experience within telecommunications and IT industries
- Willingness and ability to travel in Africa up to 75% of the time
- Strong references from senior management in reputable Telecommunications companies
- References to projects where above skills and experience were demonstrated
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale