GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
The Services Cash Process Leader will own the invoice process within the Services Organization and regularly follow disputed invoices in coordination with the Africa Cash team. The Cash Process Leader will design and enforce a process where all services invoices are accurately issued, properly documented, and sent to customer on a timely basis. He/she will be the primary point of contact for the Region Cash Manager regarding any Services cash issues.
- Primary point of contact for Region Cash Manager on the Services business side.
- Regularly follows the disputed invoices in coordination with the Cash team. Assigns the dispute resolutions to the appropriate person in the services team and drives resolution.
- Designs and enforces a process where all services invoices are accurately issued, properly documented and sent to customer on a timely basis.
- Takes business decisions in coordination with business stakeholders to motivate customers pay on time.
- Ensures relevant business leaders are properly leveraged to manage customer relations and to accelerate collections.
- Conducts customer meetings in coordination with Cash Manager to facilitate collections.
- Regularly updates the leadership team for the status and forecasting of Receivables, Past Dues, DSO's, Bad Debt Reserves as well as customer specific issues.
- Work and support Global Ops Finance team to ensure timely application of cash and optimal cash collection procedures
- Ad hoc projects as needed, including simplification/process improvements and projects
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in a challenging department
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in French, Portuguese or Spanish would be an added advantage.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Ability to convey analytical needs and/or results to partners and stakeholders with limited subject matter expertise
- Integrity, positive attitude and highly motivated to succeed
- Resourceful, open-minded and embraces change and challenges
- Strong performance and people orientation with demonstrated team skills or potential to lead
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a cross functional or business and global team
To apply for this position, click here