Marketing Executives at Afritech Multi Concepts
Posted on: 29 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
- Afritech Multi Concepts Limited was duly incorporated in February 2014 under the Company and Allied Matters Act 1990 to provide IT solutions through: Hardware Platform Supports, Systems and Business Integration, Project management and Finance, and Capacity and Development Facility provider.
- Afritech Multi Concepts Limited was born out of the desire to create a Nigerian company that can always be depended upon for reliable and high-quality services in all areas of computer utilisation. The company is set up to provide first class computing services. We pride our self with high-quality services delivery to our clients in Nigeria and beyond through a thorough understanding of their needs, expectations, goals and corporate culture.
- Afritech philosophy has always been business-orientated and the company offers a comprehensive range of products and services designed to provide practical solutions to the requirements of the clients.
- Afritech is blessed with the people with the experience and approach to carry out successfully, efficiently and effectively, a wide variety of consultancy work and information technology assignments in both public and private sectors of the economy.
Excellent organization, time management, IT skills and communication skills are essential as this individual will be expected to support a number of areas within the Marketing department.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and make presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- University degree or HND from a post-secondary institution.
- Previous marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 1-3years’ experience, not more than 28 years of age.
- Mature individual with a strong personality and creativity.
- Effective time management, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of either Hardware or Application.
- NYSC Corp member can also apply
Method of Application
Send CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions
- Graduate Digital Marketer/Content Curator & Ecommerce Specialists at LetsLearn.ng - Brainiacs STEM & Robotics
- Graphics Design Intern at Exolve Technologies Limited