If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multinational technical service company which provides consultancy services to the Oil & Gas (Onshore and Offshore), Construction, Power, Health, Safety & Environment and Water Treatment industries.
Our client is a multinational Technical Service Company which provides consultancy services to the Oil & Gas (Onshore and Offshore), Naval, Construction, Power, Health, Safety & Environment and Water Treatment industries.
- Develop strategies to increase the company’s Nigeria visibility.
- Identify marketing activities to raise the profile and branding of the comany including participating in oil and gas events, sponsorships, advertisement, etc
- Identification and development of all new business opportunities with prospects
- Initiate contacts and meetings to present and sell the company’s services and solutions
- Identification and solicitation of potential clients.
- Understand the needs of the potential customers, prepare sales presentations and proposals through working with the Country Manager to put forward the appropriate services and competitive pricing
- Respond to ITT (invitation to tender) for major oil & gas clients
- Negotiation of contractual rates, terms and conditions
- Negotiate and close commercial agreements
- Take an active role in keeping track of commercial bids and tenders and ensure MPH Nigeria participation and monitor response to clients
- Completion of clients meetings
- Completion of consultants meetings
- Participation in outside-of-work events
Commercial results :
- Number of commercial bids received and answered by the company in Nigeria
- Number of contracts signed with the existing accounts
- Number of contracts signed with new accounts
- University Degree in Business Studies, Master level preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in the oil & gas industry
- knowledge of sales and marketing in oil and gas industry
- Understanding of upstream oil and gas development project roles
- Knowledge of the major Oil and Gas players
- Understanding of framework agreements and contracts
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here