Vacancy in a Mining and Energy Company via Adexen
Posted on: 29 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading multinational company with expertise in mining, construction equipments, portable energy and Industrial tools to recruit a senior rig drill engineer for its operation in Nigeria.
The role will be based in Abuja.
Our client is a leading multinational company with expertise in mining, construction equipments, portable energy and Industrial tools.
- Provide on-site installation, validation and commission of equipments.
- Perform hands on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs.
- Develop service technical documentation.
- Timely complete and submit all required paperwork.
- Inspection of assembled equipment, to ensure proper installation.
- Able to determine tools and equipment required to perform scope of job.
- Proper routine maintenance on equipments, and assist in establishing preventive maintenance.
- Inspection of all operating parts to ensure proper operation within expected tolerances.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years experience with service/ repair jobs on drill rigs in a mining and construction industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Additional functional experience, preferably in the repair of electrical and hydraulic faults.
- Previous experience as a service engineer/ technician for a drill rig manufacturer.
- Adequate training as a technician, electrician and/or specialist on rigs.
- Ability to travel to work sites throughout the country.
- Capability to develop long term customer relations built on trust.
- Knowledge of key customers in Nigeria.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Excellent attitude to work.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Management Accountant at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Hydraulic Fracking Specialist at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Client Account Manager at A Multinational Oil And Gas Company - Aldelia Limited