- Managing mid and long term marketing strategies for all categories inline with brand communication strategies,
- Managing the yearly activity plan inline with marketing strategies ,
- Managing communication strategies in all channels (TV, radio, newspaper, PR, POP, sponsorship),
- Managing relations with international or local third parties: creative, media, BTL & PR agencies,
- Managing relations with media planning department to create the media plan inline with brand communication strategies,
- Managing necessary market researches after monitoring brand performances (performance tests, pre and post ad reports, customer satisfaction index etc.),
- Managing relations with sales team to plan promotional activities to boost sales and increase product trials.
Desired Skills and Experience
Hayat Holding is among Turkey's top 100 industrial companies, employing over 10,000 people both in Turkey and abroad. Hayat Group is a conglomerate that operates mainly in two industries. Kastamonu Entegre is the leading company in the wood-based panel industry and Hayat Kimya is among the top FMCG companies. We are looking for a Marketing Manager for our Nigeria operation with following qualifications:
- Min. 10 years experience (Hygiene category experience will be an asset),
- University degree in a business related subject (preferably social sciences like management, economics, international relations etc.),
- Nigerian ; or Afro-American but lived in Nigeria from his / her childhood. (Turkish but lived in Nigeria from his / her childhood is a plus),
- Native Nigerian Pidgin English / Advanced English skills (Turkish knowledge is a plus),
- Experience in a corporate firm preferably in FMCG sector (multinational company with international brand management experience),
- Having skills in leadership, team management, problem-solving mentality, analytical thinking.
- Having skills in using MS Office Programs,
- Being passionate, ambitious, success-oriented.