The MacTay Group is recruiting on behalf of one our clients, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories in Abuja.
To welcome and guide in-coming customers along with responding to questions and demonstrating products.
Salary: N2m per annum with very attractive commission.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Negotiate and win sales for the organisation thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets
- Carry out the collation of customer information as key input for the customer interaction database - a tool for developing and maintaining walk-in customer relationships.
- Manage or escalate as appropriate customer complaints
- Build and maintain relationships with specifiers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement the company’s core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard
- Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total product solutions, working with other team in preparing installation proposals.
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Assist in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction
• Sales Opportunity and Management
• Business Development
• Relationship Management
• Market place knowledge
• Strategic Selling
• Proficient in the use of Excel and SAGE software
• Financial Acumen
• Drive for results
Working Experience and Educational Requirement:
B.Sc in any related discipline
3-4years in a Sales/Marketing role
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.