Our client a major Operator have a requirement for a Security and Logistics Coordinator to manage a major FPSO project. Working out of Lagos, Nigeria on a residential basis our client are looking for proven team member to work out of the region.
DIMENSIONS OF THE SERVICE
Project activities in Nigeria will involve several Contractor sites in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onne and Offshore. The large number of personnel in dispersed locations with dynamic security situations is a challenge. FPSO Project would seek to optimise the use of TUCN security and logistics resources and organisation to meet Project requirements in all phases.
• Coordinates office space upon arrival of new staff including all logistic needs.
• Liaise with Project logistics and security to receive up-to-date logistics requests to incorporate into a daily logistics movement plan.
• Documenting each request for logistics assistance and accompanying approval for implementation
• Detailing pax and escort vehicles to logistics requests
• Assigning drivers and escort team members to tasks
• Manages the Project Fleet in PHC and Onne as applicable
• Create a request database/spreadsheets to form the basis for allocating resources
• Prepares periodic reports.
• Maintain contacts and good communications with key project personnel, PHC and Onne security logistics and Fabrication yards representatives at all times.
• Monitor personnel movements, track and coordinate personnel transfers between project sites to ensure the security of such transfers in accordance to Project/TUCN journey management plan.
• Implement project approved documentation - policies, procedures, manuals and other related documents
• Receive and report any anomalies and security in the transit of personnel between various sites
• Coordinates with the security department for Motorized escort requests for missions where applicable.
• Coordinates hotel accommodation bookings and follow up.
• Follow up PTS booking and manages PTS registration of Pax
• Manage all Group Travels, Package Travels and special travel for personnel.
• Execute additional administration tasks as may be assigned by the GM Project Controls Partners and Authorities.
• Encourage culture of HSE among team members by proper and prompt reporting of anomalies and anomaly close out.
• Ensure that the workplace, vehicles, and equipment are safe, clean and tidy.
• Staying vigilant and maintaining continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings and propose ways of improvement.
• Comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
• Take care of colleagues' safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene decisively.
• Focal point for journey management of project personnel in Port Harcourt and Onne
• Ensuring that security and logistics resources are provided as requested by Project personnel to retain flexibility in project activities
• Ensuring all security logistics requirements are managed in a sensible manner to avoid misuse
• Deciding the best means to satisfy a logistics request using dedicated resources while optimizing existing security logistics arrangements of PHC District PHC and Onne.
• Ensuring compliance with security rules while travelling in Nigeria.
• Ensuring Compliance with the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPSHR)
• Advanced Diploma or Bachelors degree in relevant discipline
• 3+ years previous industrial security/logistics experience preferably in Oil and Gas Industry Projects
• Good knowledge of Port Harcourt township and Onne
• Adequate computing skills and proficiency in MS Office suite
• Good team spirit and open communication skills. Well organised, diligent and proactive.
• Strong organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
• Quick to learn new systems
• Military/Police background would be advantage
Interested in this position, click here