Jobs at BOBO Food & Beverages Limited
Posted on: 23 December, 2014
Deadline: 6 January, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
BOBO FOOD AND BEVERAGES LIMITED a manufacturer in the fruit milk industry invites suitable qualified and competent candidates to fill the positions below:
- To ensure the implementation of strategies that would enhance company's growth in sales.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales target.
- Establishment of Sales channel and development of new distributor network.
- Preparation of rolling sales forecast by quarterly.
- Coaching and developing of sales skill and competence of associates.
- BSc/HND Social/Management Sciences.
- 3 years relevant experience in FMCG and 2 years in similar position of management.
- Should possess good Management, leadership, communication, interpersonal, coaching and selling skills.
- Should be proactive, honest, energetic and passionate.
- Should be able to work in any location in Nigeria.
- Age range 28-35 years of age.
go to method of application »
- Support the HRM in all employee hiring and placement processes in line with approved budget.
- Follow up the performance of employees as assessed on monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate computerization of employee salary on payroll sheet for efficient delivery of salary payments.
- Support the HR manager to source and facilitate employee training for the improvement of skills.
- Maintain employee files and update regularly the HR database.
- Must have BSc/HND in Business administration, human resource management or any of the social sciences.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the same position.
- Good interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, and other programs.
- Should be between 25-32 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their detailed CVs to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title as the subject of the email. All the applications must be sent in within two weeks of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Production Chemist at African Genie Limited