Jobs at BOBO Food & Beverages Limited
Posted on: 23 December, 2014
Deadline: 6 January, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at BOBO Food and Beverages
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
BOBO FOOD AND BEVERAGES LIMITED a manufacturer in the fruit milk industry invites suitable qualified and competent candidates to fill the positions below:
- To ensure the implementation of strategies that would enhance company's growth in sales.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales target.
- Establishment of Sales channel and development of new distributor network.
- Preparation of rolling sales forecast by quarterly.
- Coaching and developing of sales skill and competence of associates.
- BSc/HND Social/Management Sciences.
- 3 years relevant experience in FMCG and 2 years in similar position of management.
- Should possess good Management, leadership, communication, interpersonal, coaching and selling skills.
- Should be proactive, honest, energetic and passionate.
- Should be able to work in any location in Nigeria.
- Age range 28-35 years of age.
go to method of application »
- Support the HRM in all employee hiring and placement processes in line with approved budget.
- Follow up the performance of employees as assessed on monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate computerization of employee salary on payroll sheet for efficient delivery of salary payments.
- Support the HR manager to source and facilitate employee training for the improvement of skills.
- Maintain employee files and update regularly the HR database.
- Must have BSc/HND in Business administration, human resource management or any of the social sciences.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the same position.
- Good interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, and other programs.
- Should be between 25-32 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their detailed CVs to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title as the subject of the email. All the applications must be sent in within two weeks of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BOBO Food and BeveragesSimilar Jobs
- Demand Safety Manager- (Contractor) at Diageo
- Category Manager - Dairy at Promasidor Nigeria
- Sales Manager (OWA) - STA at Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
- Henkel Nigeria Recruiting for Marketing Interns
- Junior Accountant at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Retail Store Manager at Somotex Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Transporters at Sumal Foods Limited