Our organization, HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria's 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa.
Since 1999, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality. In 2010, a sister company was birthed - CasaBella International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture.
Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for amazing and smart people who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success, people who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
- Report to the Head, Facilities and Administrative Services
- Support the Head, Facilities and Administrative Services in achieving the following:
- Develop and direct strategies for the Facilities and Admin department and ensure strategies are aligned with the overall goals of the organisation
- Ensure all physical equipment and facilities required for HealthPlus activities are available where and when needed and are maintained efficiently and cost effectively
- Ensure provision of cleaning, maintenance and infrastructure management services
- Define and source all physical facilities and equipment required for the smooth running of HealthPlus business
- Identify service providers to service and maintain all physical facilities and equipment and secures contracts to cover all maintenance needs
- Establish Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with all maintenance service providers and manage relationship with service providers to ensure service level expectations are met
- Manage providers cleaning services and all other outsourced service providers support
- Ensure safety regulation compliance
- Maintain accurate records of the condition and maintenance of the equipment and other systems
- Create a planned preventive maintenance schedule for company facilities
- Ensure the safety of the building or establishment from fire, flood and other hazards
- Initiate an active campaign on safety measures in the building
- A graduate in Estate Management or any other relevant discipline, with at least 5 years experience, 3 of which must be in a managerial position
- A Masters in Facility Management and/or membership of a relevant professional body will be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with a flexible and creative approach
- Ability to prioritize
- Good negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.