Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited
Posted on: 21 December, 2014
Deadline: 30 January, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Tele-Sales Executive
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers.
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives.
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines-attend monthly meetings with the Corporate Account Managers to update information and discuss any issues.
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role within the FMCG or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize issues
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
Applicants who have applied for previous openings need not apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Quality Assurance Officer at a Pharmaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Sales Vacancies at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Job Openings at Tyonex Nigeria Limited