Job at Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 19 December, 2014
Deadline: 31 December, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Abraham and Sarah Beverages N
Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited, an FMCG and a fast growing producers/manufacturer of various types of goods. As a result of business expansion and capacity building, unique career opportunities exist in the organization for highly competent and self-motivated professionals; the company is looking to fill the vacant position of:
- Responsible for planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- To ensure that goods are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Can read and Analyze water samples;
- Working out the human and material resources needed;
- Drafting a timescale for the job;
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes;
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervising and motivating team of workers;
- Reviewing worker performance.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Food Analysis or related Discipline
- 3 years of experience in FMCG preferably food manufacturing company
- Experience in FMCG industry with, key issues, trends and development.
- Strong knowledge of the local and international food manufacturing industry.
- Verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills and the ability to influence others
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, issues and solutions
- Good planning, Organizational and reporting skills
- Strong ability to motivate teams and individuals
- Competent in the use of computers to enhance work performance,
- Self-motivated, diligent, and enthusiastic with a strong business orientation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants must live within Sango Ota and environs else application would not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan
- Plant Engineer at a Manufacturing Company
- Accounts Supervisor at Elkris Bio-Health Foods Nigeria Limited
- Facility Officer at Literamed Publications Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 3
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 2
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 1