With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Oracle systems:
- Provide better performance, reliability, security, and flexibility
- Lower the cost and complexity of IT implementation and management
- Deliver greater productivity, agility, and better business intelligence
Storage Sales Consulting EMEA Organization being rebuilt, team needs Leaders capable of Drive and Being Accountable of the Storage (Disk in this case) Business, not only on a Technical point of view, but even more important co-delivering and co-leading results with the Field Sales Organization.
Strong Background on leading Regional/Divisional Teams with high standards delivery.
Expertise on Oracle Technology (Database, Applications, Storage, Disk, Engineered Systems) a must.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sales cycle.
As part of the Oracle sales team you will direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle. Provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products. Participates in account planning and strategy development. May publishes technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products. Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important. Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of ebusiness solutions. Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
go to method of application »
- Satisfy revenue targets for licenses and services across the OFSAA product line
- Competency in positioning the portfolio at a “C” level
- Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients
- Creating a tailored ‘case for transformation’ and solution proposal with supporting business case for each opportunity
- Close opportunities in a timely and managed process
- Sales lead generation and pipeline management
- Lead FSGBU account plan and coverage model to identify target Clients
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
- 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players.
- Team player.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Banking Risk Management & Analytics Software Sales Executive
- Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) is a world leader in providing IT solutions to the financial services industry.
- Oracle is the world’s largest enterprise software vendor with 286,000 global customers and USD 22.4 billion in revenue.
- Oracle’s customers include ten of the top ten global banks, ten of the top ten insurance companies, ten of the top ten securities firms, five of the top five mutual fund companies and four of the top five World stock exchanges.
- With the experience of delivering value-based IT solutions to over 840 financial institutions in over 130 countries, the FSGBU understands the specific challenges that financial institutions face: the need for building customer intimacy and competitive advantage through cost-effective solutions while, simultaneously, adhering to the stringent demands of a dynamic regulatory environment.
- Our solutions have the world's most comprehensive and contemporary banking applications and provide a technology footprint that addresses their complex IT and business requirements.
- The existing vacancy is for a sales person to position and sell licenses for Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) Suite of Solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Seasoned sales professional with minimum of 8-10 years of experience in the areas of Enterprise Risk Management (credit risk / treasury risk / operational risk / DWH... ) and / or Compliance systems (Anti Money Laundering / AML / Financial Crime etc....) in banking sector
- Solid experience selling Banking software solutions.
- Experience in shaping and developing significant investment initiatives / projects of $US 5M and upwards, including business case development, detailed solution scope, implementation approach and plan, etc.
- Deep knowledge about the banking industry is vital.
- Ability to bring in insights about the emerging trends in banks’ buying patterns relative to core banking systems, enterprise risk management and compliance systems is vital
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Proven network of executive level contacts within the target banking community.
Knowledge of IT and Banking:
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
- Ability to travel as required
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Choose Nigeria from the Location dropdown menu list.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.