Current Job Position at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 18 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our client, a non-banking financial service institution is looking to recruit a Senior Manager - Client Acquisition in Abuja who will amongst other things be responsible for growing the company's client base by managing existing clients as well as penetrating new markets.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate the overall strategy into key deliverables for the different channels
- Identify and penetrate new markets to grow the organisations market share.
- Establish and Manage partnerships with key stakeholders and leverage opportunities for the organisation. Identifying group business which are not in the company’s portfolio and pursue the brokers to transfer the business to the company.
- Champion continuous improvement with a strong focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- Managing all aspects of a sales cycle from sales calls, presentations, promotional information dissemination, follow-ups and enrolment with specific insurance brokers and organisations.
- To up-sell/cross sell the group products and services with specific focus on business elements to existing and new members; manage sales pipelines and ensure that sales targets are adhered to and met by.
- Identify Companies, Corporates, and Institutes etc to transfer the group life business to the company.
- Participate in Bids
- Lay down processes on how the unit is going to function.
- Drive the financial targets.
- Leverage on all the existing relationship and opportunity of the group and open up opportunities for other group business.
- Coordinating the training programs outlined for the team members
- Performance measurement for each team members.
- Other functions as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of First Degree
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Sales Management
- Insurance Industry experience is an added advantage
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior experience in running independent Profit Center
- Very strong organizational skills
- Goal Oriented
- Entrepreneurship Ability
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while performing multiple tasks
- Sales and Performance Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Critical Reasoning
- Resilience, Tenacity and Integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication (oral & written)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Customer Service Assurance Officers at a Financial Services Company - Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Job Opportunities at a Fast Growing Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at Recruut
- Jobs at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Opportunity at Regent Microfinance Bank Limited
- Legal Vacancy at Abbey Mortgage Bank