The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Hobark International, Inc is recruiting for the following position:
• Deliver projects with zero accidents, as per the contract specifications, on time and within budget
• Maintain good working relationship with the client project personnel, their partners
• Maintain good working relationship with vendors and subcontractors
• Has single point responsibility in relation with the client
• Responsible for P&L
• Responsible for the development of detailed Project Execution Plans addressing the key project objectives
• for Safety,
• Quality, Schedule and Cost and how they will be achieved.
• Identification of risk and opportunities and how risk should be mitigated and opportunities materialized.
• Direct, manage, coach and support the project management team(s) to achieve the key objectives
• Proposal Preparation
Lead the effort for the preparation of Progress and Cost Reports
All heads of departments, Clients, Suppliers, Third Parties
• Includes, but not necessarily limited to the following project personnel:, Project Managers, Engineering Manager, Interface Manager, Procurement Manager, Project Control Manager, Construction Manager, HSE Manager, QA/QC Manager, Commissioning Manager
• Proven leadership and people management skills in the offshore Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industry
• Construction & Completion driven
• Hands on approach, as required
• Strong commercial mind-set
• Senority and long experience will be seen as an asset provided that it is associated with high energy and resilience
• Solution driven
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.