ICT Vacancy at Catena Agency Limited
Posted on: 16 December, 2014
Deadline: 17 December, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Catena Agency Limited
We at Catena Agency believe that travelling and studying aboard is a better education than school itself, hence we are positioned to offer assistance to you from the moment you decide you want to study abroad to when you set foot on the campus of your choice.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Window System and Network Administrator
- Co-ordinates all the daily activities on the project.
- Provide second level support to service desk incident request/work order within SLA time frame.
- Proactively monitor application and /or system software and /or hardware operations and take corrective action to prevent outages or failures
- Provide management, configuration, setup/installation, de-installation, relocation, implementation and troubleshooting of deployable servers
- Provide support, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the hardware and software server environments in accordance with policies.
- Provide monitoring and maintenance of anti-virus programs/servers ensuring most recent customer approved, program updates and virus signatures are on servers and/or workstations.
- Create and maintain systems administration logbooks for all assigned network servers
- Provide account creation, modification and removal
- Design, develop, and implement a disaster recovery program for MS Windows NT/2000/2003 Active Directory& Lotus Domino network environments to facilitate data recovery in accordance with clients (Company) policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relations with co-workers, and clients.
- Manages and support infrastructure servers: Active Directory, WINS, DNS,
- DHCP, CITRIX METAFRAME, etc.
- Provides regular feedback on network performance, both in general and against specific service levels.
- Manages a continuous service availability improvement process through system optimisation and exploitation
- Ensures that all HSE policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Documents the resolution and recovery of assigned incident
- To ensure systems integrity, proactive maintenance (physical housekeeping, analysing baseline statistics, monitoring the overall systems performance etc) must be performed
- Ensures orderliness and cleanness of computer facility and environment
- Assigns resources, monitors progress and takes corrective action to deliver solutions.
- Escalates problems to senior management.
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients regarding solutions, project expectations, progress and issues.
- Identifies and exploits opportunities for new business with clients.
- Produces network status information for management and customers
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of B.Sc, B.Eng or HND in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or other related discipline.
- 3-10 years working experience in windows systems administration.
- Other relevant certifications include Windows-based Operating Systems, like Windows 2012 / 2008 / 2003 server and relevant hardware, scripting (especially windows scripting host), Netapp Data Ontap 7.x & 8.x, Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 client Operating systems, EMC Networker backup application, IBM hardware, HP hardware, and Dell hardware is also mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send all CV's and relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Catena Agency LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Principal at the University of Port Harcourt
- Experienced English Teachers at Noble Hall Academy
- Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Job Openings at Grundtvig International Secondary School
- Class Teachers at Toyrem Schools
- Teaching Jobs at Roemichs International School
- Massive Academic & Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Landmark University
- Job Vacancies at Mictec International School