Vacancy at WFO Advisors
Posted on: 16 December, 2014
Deadline: 21 December, 2014
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Advisors Limited provides accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organisations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Our client, a leading construction company is looking for a reliable qualified Project Manager who will combine technical responsibilities with project management and apply expert knowledge of the construction industry.
- Lead in development schemes' designs at conception stage, facilitating preliminary designs, advising on construction methodologies, estimate construction time-table among others.
- Lead in facilitating production of final designs and approval, work programme, construction management plan and participate in contractors' selection.
- Institute and run effective project management framework to efficiently deliver on all projects' deliverables on consistent basis.
- Interface with all relevant internal and external parties in relation to projects' goals and overall corporate aspiration.
- Lead, motivate and manage resources for sustainable performance.
- Lead in design and implementation of work process, quality assurance and controls guide, health and safety manual; and research on construction technology, methodologies and materials among others.
- Strong demonstrated project management competency and experience in construction.
- Strong demonstrated experience in building and civil engineering construction.
- Sound knowledge of building and civil works' designs and construction.
- Working knowledge of relevant software applications.
- Strategic thinking capacity
- Multi-task capacity.
- Strong leadership quality.
- Degree in Engineering/Built Environment
- A minimum of 7 years post N.Y.S.C. experience
- Membership of relevant professional body
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com stating the title of the position.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Facility Managers at Alpha Mead Facilities
- Job Openings at Tentenconcepts
- Drivers at Design Genre
- Job Openings at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Driver To General Manager at DO.II Designs Ltd
- Julius Berger Recruitment for Project Managers
- Massive Recruitment at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions)