Since our inception, SENCE has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality consulting practice.
We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
Our business strategy is 'friendly interaction' and 'convenience' because as challenging as doing business in Nigeria is, it is even more challenging for the small business owner who has difficulty finding the resources they need to succeed. Our role is to make it convenient for them to find solutions to their problems and provide a friendly shoulder to lean on, on their journey to success.
Our main area of expertise is HR consulting and over the years we have built a steady clientele of discerning SMEs. We understand the challenges of running a business in Nigeria and therefore offer solutions that are drawn from our experience and exposure.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for developing annual sales strategies for a company.
• Responsible for creating ongoing activities that promote the company and its products
• Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
• Gathering market and customer information;
• Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
• Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
• Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process
Job type Full time
• Passionate about the sales industry
• Have superior expertise in sales
• Critical and independent thinking
• Sound judgmental /analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications
• Strong editorial skills and copy writing.
• Leadership skills, a team player, highly self-motivated
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, and after business hours in accordance with Company needs and schedule
• Superior negotiating and influencing skills
• Good time management and presentation skills.
• First degree in a related field with a minimum of 4 years’ experience working in customer/selling orientated environment.
Minimum of 4 years
To apply for this position, click here