An Assistant Chief Engineer with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for all maintenance issues within the hotel, and delivering an excellent Guest and Team Member experience while performing daily checks, repairing equipment, and coordinating renovation projects.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Chief Engineer in overseeing the functionality and safety of the facility, including, but not limited to, physical buildings, mechanical equipment, electrical systems, heating and cooling systems, life safety systems and grounds according to federal, state and local regulations
- Assign, verify and document completion of all routine maintenance and repairs in the property maintenance
- Assist in ensuring all required documentation is in place and maintained for any energy management, conservation
and preventive maintenance programs
- Direct daily department operations including, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, inventory management and cost controls, systems use and management, and adherence to federal, state and local standards.
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision
and professional development, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Perform daily checks around the hotel
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel
- Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
- Assist in ensuring all required training is carried out within the department
- Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe
To successfully fill this role you should be able to demonstrate the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
To apply for this position, click here