Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Summary of Key Objectives:
• Responsible for managing front office communication
• Responsible for facilitating payment to Suppliers and utility bills
• Responsible for maintaining Office Supplies
• Responsible for facilitating staff movement and accommodation bookings
• Responsible for coordinating staff welfare activities
• Assist in clerical duties
Qualifications & Essential Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher national diploma in HR, Business Administration or related field of study from a recognized institution
• Strong office administration experience or front office experience in a busy experience
• Minimum one year working experience in a similar role
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail, multitasking and organization skills
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently, responsible and accountable
• Approachable, diplomatic, strong interpersonal and team working skills within a multicultural setting
• Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong Commitment to humanitarian work
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: email@example.com Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email. Any application received after Sunday, 21st December 2014 will not be considered.