If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
MSIP Operations Assurance is mainly responsible for securing that operations activities are performing according to the SLA requirements (as reflected on the WLA) and to provide a escalation point for all KPI / operations delivery performance deviations towards the customer.
As MSIP Operations Assurance, you have a Coordination Role, for the operational activities which actually performed by the Operations Organization on a global site. Following are the activities you will responsible for:
- All assurance, fulfilment and service desk activities to be performed under the contractual scope for the specific customer, acting as a demand organization.
- Based on the contractual SLA, establish the WLA between the operations delivery units and the MSIP and monitor the delivery performance according to MS governance model.
- Secure KPI fulfilment and coordinate performance reporting to the customer organization and Support MSIP Contract Management on penalties verification.
- Perform hierarchical escalation in case of critical (or optionally major) incidents and act as the main interface to the customer.
- Approve and monitor operational performance improvement plans.
- Secure that service delivery units inputs and requirements on resource or service acceptance (according to Deployment & Integration processes) are being considered and fulfilled.
- Coordinate the operational interface between operational delivery units and the customer's retained organization (ex. Customer care center) required to fulfil the SLA, establishing OLA (Operational Level Agreements) whenever necessary.
- Ensure operational readiness - availability of operational resources and/or procedures for any new service or resource on the customer's infrastructure.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent. Master Degree on the engineering area would be an advantage
- Have a minimum 7 years of experience in Operation and Maintenance of Telecom networks.
- Have a good management background in the telecommunication industry preferably in the Operation or Support capacity.
- Having good product knowledge
- Having excellent knowledge in Project Management (PM certified desirable)
- Highly developed on Ericsson Services & support knowledge
- Exceptional knowledge and skills in Business Understanding
- Highly developed knowledge and skills in Financial understanding
- Exceptional English language and presentation skill
- Highly Developed Leadership knowledge and skills, specifically to be Business Manager, Innovator, Competence Developer and Relationship builder
- Highly Developed Communication knowledge and skills, including presentation and influencing skills
- Highly Developed Customer management and skills, including relationship building
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.