If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Aggreko plc is the world leader in the supply of temporary power and temperature control solutions. Aggreko employs over 6,000 people operating from 202 locations. In 2013 we served customers in about 100 countries, and had revenues of approximately GBP 1.6bn (USD 2.5bn or Euros 1.9bn). Aggreko plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (AGK.L), is a member of the FTSE-100 index, and is headquartered in Scotland. For more information, please visit the company website at www.aggreko.com.
Aggreko provides power and temperature control solutions to customers who need them either very quickly, or for a short or indeterminate length of time. Examples would be the supply of power to an industrial site which needs to service its permanent power supply, supplying a whole city in times of power shortage, or providing a major sporting event with power and cooling systems. We serve our customers either through our 202 service centres, which we call the Local business, or globally through our Power Projects business.
In the Local business, which accounts for about half of our revenues, we hire our equipment to customers, who then operate it for themselves, although we retain responsibility for servicing and maintaining it. In the Power Projects business, which also accounts for about half of our revenues, we operate as a power producer. We install and operate power plants and we charge our customers both for providing the generating capacity, and for the electricity we produce. We design and manufacture equipment specifically for these requirements in our factory in Dumbarton, Scotland.
Recent customers include the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, the Ryder Cup and Cirque du Soleil and the power utilities in over 50 countries including the UK, France, Ivory Coast, Mozambique, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile, Brazil and the USA.
- Servicing of existing customer base and maintaining good working relations at all levels
- Development of new customers and new applications for existing customers
- Promote all Aggreko products and services at all times
- Marketing and Technical presentations to existing and new customers
- Lead generation from effective prospecting
- Effective use of CRM system
- Clear proposal development
- Contract negotiations
- Securing orders with acceptable terms and conditions
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports as required
- Active promotion of Satmetrix
- Deputize for Sales Manager as and when required
- Assist with submission of territory competitor review
- Be able to ‘troubleshoot ‘ at installations on customer sites
- Degree qualified in a technical discipline
- Experience in selling in a B2B environment
- Computer literate
- Dedication and commitment to achieving objectives
- Target driven and results orientated
- Must possess entrepreneurial skills, be able to think out of the box, and provide solutions
- Have the ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) at both a local and international level
- Maintain company confidentiality with sensitive information
- Drive for results- a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
- Task completion-reliable, committed to completing tasks
- Resilience- persistent, positive and self-reliant.
- Accountability- drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility.
- Customer Focus-understands the importance of customer’s needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships.
- Working together with others- relates to people, engages and builds relations
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.