If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria, etc. We offer professionals, opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified persons for the following positions:
- The successful candidate will support the administrative team to monitor and order office supplies, ensuring that all units have steady supply of stationeries, computer accessories and consumables.
- Take responsibilities for maintenance of office equipments.
- Assist the Admin officer in maintaining the asset register for all office equipments.
- Take responsibility for the distribution and filing of incoming mail.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions: post office, bank, basic purchases, etc.
- Assist the administrative team in conducting periodic inventory for the office as may required.
- Minimum qualification of OND in Business Administration, Social Sciences.
- At least one year relevant working experience in NGO or service organization with good organizational skills, proven communication skills, confidence/proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word packages.
go to method of application »
- Receive visitors and ensure visits are properly logged.
- Receive all deliveries (including mail) and maintain an appropriate record of all deliveries.
- Receives phone calls and keep accounts of all inquiries and direct them to the appropriate departments.
- Liaise with the security team to ensure that entrance to the office is properly monitored and that all visits are appropriately logged.
- Liaise with project team to ensure that adequate information on staff movements is appropriately logged.
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc, HND in Business Administration, Social Sciences.
- At least two years relevant experience in NGOs and service organizations.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, excellent organizational skills, proven communication skills, good IT skills and confidence/proficiency in all Microsoft packages,
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job; to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).