CSL Stockbrokers Ltd (CSLS) is a fully owned subsidiary of FCMB Group Plc, has over 30 years operating history on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and provides Institutional and corporate brokerage services to investors and select issuers. At the heart of CSLS is a robust research platform which supports local and international investors who are desirous of in-depth coverage of the Nigerian capital markets and the economy as a whole.
Our brokerage platform is accessible through our regulated offices and self-service online portal.see less
The Head of Corporate Broking will report to the MD CSL Stockbrokers Ltd, and will be responsible for the Corporate Brokerage Function. This individual will supervise; Market making, broker to the issue, principle trading/ Investments and Corporate Business Development. He/she will also provide other customized research services. He/she must have valuation/ modeling experience, extensive relationship Management skills, and must be a deal clerk with at least 6 years post CIS broking experience.
- Responsible for originating investment ideas from the listed and unlisted universe for internal and external clients
- Responsible for origination and execution of corporate transactions.
- In charge of Proprietary trading/investment for the company, supervise customized research services for corporate clients.
- Supervise, Market making(particular stocks)
- Interface with trading, sales and research teams to offer corporate brokerage services to other cadre of clients
- Superior Client relationship management, managing clients’ portfolio including sending out proposals
- Preparation of periodic monthly management reports for unit activities to the Board of Directors and the Managing director
- Possess strong relationship management skills to interface with regulators
- Self-starter – shows initiative. High energy, proactive and strong team player. A tenacious work ethic
- Desire to win and attracted to challenges. Must be commercially minded especially as remuneration is linked to performance of ideas
- Entrepreneurial spirit comfortable working within a large corporation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative style. Strong PowerPoint/presentation skills for investment cases and teasers. Strong oratory skills
- Enthusiasm for companies and stocks. Willingness to work a flexible schedule