Join MTN Nigeria if you want to be part of a company that leads the delivery of a bold new digital world to its customers.
At MTN Nigeria, our people are our most critical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development.
If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes in the difference that people make and in delivering value to our customers, MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
Please take that bold step and apply for a suitable vacancy.
We’ll be delighted to welcome you to MTN Nigeria … a great place to work!
We’re proudly IIP certified.
• Carry out planned works for several nights in row.
• Operations of DXX 8100, DXX 6300, DXX 8600, Tellabs 7100
• Operation of Huawei OSN, BWS and ROADM nodes into the TX network.
• Integration of new MSPP nodes into the TX network.
• Integration new PDH and SDH links into the TX network.
• Transmission Element based troubleshooting within the region
• Element and network synchronization configuration.
• Configuration various types network protection schemes.
• Provisioning of various types of TDM circuits, voice, BTS and data traffic.
• Provisioning and Troubleshooting of 2G and 3G IPRAN sites
• Provisioning of ATM pseudo wires for 3G node B integration on MSPP nodes.
• Provisioning of Ethernet pseudo wires on MSPP and NG-SDH nodes for WIMAX BTS integration and business data services.
• Implementation of various types of transmission cutovers.
• Implementation of system change requests on core network.
• Build and maintain a good relationship between all network related sections, customers and product suppliers
• Ensure that expansion of network takes place on schedule and as planned.
• Normal MTNN working conditions, but may be required to work long hours
• Minimal local travel
Experience & Training
• A first degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a related Engineering and Physical Science discipline
• Minimum of two years work experience in Telecommunication industry, with specific experience using multiplexers and fibre optic transmission equipment.
• Ericsson DXX PDH and SDH multiplexer training
• Huawei Optix SDH and DWDM multiplexer training
• DCME training
• Specific Equipment Training
• Ensure full compliance with regulatory, legal and commercial requirements.
• Manage an enterprise account team
• Build and maintain relationship with Internal suppliers
• Liaise with all ES staff and other relevant Divisions within MTN Group
• Ability to involve the customers’ business areas in the sales process
• Strong presales team focus with varied skills and project management mindset
• Ability to develop Business case working jointly with Value sales team and Customer.
• Provision of Client support during internal decision process
• Knowledgeable in ICT products/services
• Consulting Sales, Team Coordination & Leadership skills
• Integrate quality management procedures into all business processes within the strategic sales function and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
• Ensure cost-effective sales management for all Enterprise Solutions Corporate Sales accounts in the following areas:
• Account Management
• Contact Strategy
• Account Development Plans (ADP)
• C’Level Briefs
• Customer satisfaction
• Identify and develop a robust pipeline of prospects within the corporate accounts which are systematically qualified, managing the decision-making process to ensure sales opportunities are closed.
• Create an aggressive sales strategy that grows MTNN’s revenue streams and exceeds individual targets and objectives.
• Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM and use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management for allocated corporate accounts.
• Develop compelling business cases for investment within relevant verticals, clearly identifying return on investment and risk.
• Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
• Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making.
• Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that sales performance conform to investors’ expectations.
• Ensure full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated corporate accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
• Learn from examples of success in selling MTN enterprise solutions to one customer and adapt for use with other allocated customers within the horizontal sector.
• Assist the Senior Product Manager - Product Development & Support in developing possible future scenarios for MTNN’s CLM campaigns and promotions by considering what is known about current and future technologies, and coming to a position on what combination of features and scenarios will positively impact, satisfy customers’ needs and aspirations
• Agree, define and drive development and implementation of new CLM campaigns and promotions for multiple market segments according to the business plan objective and strategy.
• Drive CLM campaign and promotion service delivery across the organisation in the medium term by agreeing and setting goals cross functionally
• Full integration of quality management processes and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
• Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
• Assist to provide performance data to support management decision-making.
• Work with other Product Managers, Market Segment managers, Business Intelligence (CLM), Pricing, Research, Sales and Customer Relations to take CLM campaigns and promotions from concept through internal approvals, development, quality assurance, testing, regulatory support, and launch.
• Implement CLM campaign development policies and procedures
• Ensure prompt resolution of identified CLM campaign related issues
• Discuss campaign ideas /roadmap with Information Service (IS) to clarify feasibility
• Write/sign off Campaign Concept Document that have the business rules based on input from the weekly campaign grid
• Manage and ensure thorough testing of CLM campaigns pre/post launch
• Provide feedback to the Marketing & Strategy CLM team to ensure network implications are taken into account during idea generation
• Liaise with Revenue Assurance, Business Intelligence and Information Service to ensure weekly CLM campaign execution
• Participate in all weekly CLM campaign meetings
• Update and inform all relevant stakeholders on completion of CLM campaign execution and launch
• Liaise with Business Intelligence, Information Service and Revenue Assurance in the deployment of the best campaign management system for MTNN
• Ensure the development and launch of loyalty and anniversary CLM campaigns.
• Standard MTNN working conditions.
Experience & Training
8 years work experience which includes:
• 2 years experience in a supervisory/managerial level
• 3 years experience in managing enterprise accounts
• 4 years experience in the ICT service industry, enterprise market and sales management in the telecommunications industry.
• Knowledge of functions & operations of the Telecommunications industry.
• Proven experience leading multi-year, multi-million UDS deals with Corporations and Government Agencies
• Sales Management
• Project Management
• Business Development
• Leadership Management
• Relationship Management
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.