GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
Location: Onne, Nigeria
Job Number: 2008335
To test subsea equipment according to standard operating procedures in compliance with HSE and Quality requirements
- -Responsible for the assembly and test of equipment ensuring policies and procedures are stringently adhered to prevent HSEQ issues which should be carried out in a timely manner as per the work order routings.
- -Ensure the traceability records of assemblies.
- -Plan and implement an accurate and full handover to the appropriate person on the next shift.
- -Responsible for ensuring that area of work is maintained hazard free and tidy.
- -Produce relevant documentation on work.
- -Oversee the production quality goods, on time.
- -Participate in continual improvements for safety and throughput.
- - Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent in Mechanical engineering
- - Minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- - Strong Oral & Written Communication
- - A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- - Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- -Action & Results Orientation
- -Demonstrable team working abilities
- -Customer Focus: Maintains customer focus, both internal and external.
- -Excellent Planning & Organisation skills
- -Commercial Awareness
- -Flexibility: Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions.
- -Problem Solving & Analysis.
- -Sound Leadership skill
- -Ability to read and understand drawings and engineering part specifications.
- -Able to assemble products in accordance with drawings, engineering part specifications and assembly procedures.
- -Good knowledge of products testing.
- -Ability to manufacture hydraulic systems from schematic drawing.
- -Risk Assessments skill
- -Proficiency in MS Project Planning, Excel & Words
- -Good Presentation skill
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- -Self-disciplined, cooperative manner with a capacity to work in a multi-product environment.
- -High level of HSE awareness.
- -Ability to work well on their own as well as part of a team.
- -Hand-on experience in mechanical fitting/hydraulic operations -Experience within the Oil & Gas Industry
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale