Jobs at ES Africa
Posted on: 15 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ES Africa
COMPANY PROFILE: This Company is primarily a value added services company focusedparticularly on the telecommunications industry. The firm’s interests spanvarious sectors including Telecom, Power and Financial services. As the company expands itsoperationsandportfolio ofservices, it requiresa digital and mobile advertising product lead.
The mobile advertising business manager isresponsible for managing, planning and implementation of the company’s innovative and exciting mobile advertising services and all related services.
- Manage the digital and mobile advertising business unit
- Build relationships with and sign up advertising agencies, advertisers, media houses, production houses, other mobile advertising platform providers etc.
- Supervise subordinates and be responsible for the business unit’s profit & loss statement
- Design and implement all marketing activities as relates to digital and mobile advertising
- Lead the sourcing of marketing campaigns and their execution
- Assist with the sign up of telecommunications operators to the company’s mobile advertising service
- Manage the relationship with telecommunications operators and all stakeholders
- Lead the process for certification of the company with necessary industry & regulatory bodies
- Develop innovative digital and mobile advertising products & services
- Ensure the company remains current with the digital and mobile advertising industry’s trends and outlook
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably in communications, marketing or a related field)
- A postgraduate qualification is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing and advertising
- At least 2 years of experience as a manager
- APCON certification a plus
- Selling and business development experience in the services industry
- Significant relationships in the industry including with advertisers, advertising agencies, regulatory bodies, media houses, production houses etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to sell and build relationships
- Exceptional leadership and effective decision making skills.
- Must be detail oriented with proven ability to oversee projects from initiation to execution.
- Ability to interact with clients, senior management and staff.
- Ability to build, manage and motivate teams.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in an ever changing environment to meet deadlines
Method of Application
To Apply: send your resume to email@example.com. Tell a friend!
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ES AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)
- Urgent Information Technology Job Vacancy at Ultra Media Solutions
- Latest Job Opening at General Electric (GE)
- NYSC Corper at Prodeus Technologies
- CCTv Installation Technician at TechCREW
- Latest Career Opportunity at MTN Nigeria
- Dispatch Riders at Malton Technologies Limited (MTL)