At APM Terminals, the results you deliver matter. We will give you lots of responsibility right from the start and plenty of opportunities to achieve your full potential. For all of our employees, we offer fair, competitive compensation and rewards which include continuous development opportunities. Since our talented employees are the foundation of our company culture and our success, we reward performance in a way that promotes continued achievement.
At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your workplace.
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish A.P. Moller-Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with over 120,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and retail sectors.
You enjoy taking full responsibility and to work closely with country/GSC teams with the business to achieve common goals while always seeking to challenge, optimize and improve. Overall objective of the position is to provide valuable business intelligence to Area/Country Management to improve bottom-line performance and risk mitigation. In addition to that successful delivery of the continuous improvement in master data, business partnering and the integrity of all financial/statutory Reporting.
• Ownership for all Hyperion Financial Management and internal reporting for CAF area through GSC reporting team as per global/regional guideline.
• Ensure Integrity in numbers and financial reporting's are provided for business decisions timely and effective manner
• Provide analytical business support for various business/customer/activity/market related analyses to area management as and when required. Eg Job costing analysis: assess Low margin jobs and non-profitable jobs, book of Business” improvement – most profitable business pursued as continuous nature
• Drive continuous Improvement/optimization for finance and operation functions (including further consolidation, centralization, migration of tasks as needed)
• Establish & maintain credible controls in reporting in line with regional/center control guideline Eg control dashboard and area score card
• Fraud prevention; cooperate with Global Service Centre & Regional Control Assurance teams to minimize risk
Who we are looking for
Self-confident with drive, have a high sense of urgency and ability to priorities. You are extrovert and a strong communicator.
• Technical Competencies:- • professional accounting Qualification • Operational financial management; particularly job costing and risk management (2-3 Years)
• Experience :- Prior auditing experience a benefit, Process Improvement experience a benefit
• Core Competencies:- 1.Analytical thinker,2. “Driver” behavior; challenging status quo, 3.Ability to relate with senior management and functional leaders on Damco business concepts and persistent in obtaining desired objectives, 4 Managing others and/or obtaining results through influence
Who we are looking for
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.