Apply for Etisalat Nigeria's Latest Graduate Recruitment
Posted on: 12 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
- Support the Manager-Employee Engagement & Communication in creating, maintaining and updating content and functionality of the corporate intranet in line with the company's brand policies and internal communications objectives - including overall visual design, site navigation, site content, and user and stakeholder engagement.
- Liaise with the IT Department to manage HR's IT and technology needs.
- Develop and foster relationships with key stakeholders across the business to determine intranet needs and content (e.g. HR, IT, Brand & Communications, as well as functional leaders and staff on all levels).
- Conduct research to understand intranet user needs and develop intranet content based on customer requirements/ business needs.
- Ensure departmental sites on the intranet are updated based on organizational changes.
- Support activities and initiatives to continuously improve end-user intranet experiences.
- Analyze site usage, trends and quality by monitoring intranet site analytics and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Provide training to intranet end-users as and when required.
- Assist in the development of procedures, policies and other strategic documents related to effective management of the intranet.
- Ensure adherence to governance policy - relating to content creation, page layouts, and workflow and approval process and homepage maintenance.
- Identify and recommend intranet software add-ons to enhance intranet user experiences across the business.
- Build HR's IT, technology and metrics/ analytics capabilities by:
- Designing and building HR database(s)
- Implementing database integration within the department
- Managing HR data for business intelligence reporting
- Driving execution of HR-IT-based programmes/ projects
- Gathering, escalating, following up and reporting HR's IT/ ERP needs for resolution
- Liaise with the IT team to address opportunities and issues regarding the intranet and ERP.
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Manager, Employee Engagement & Communication.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Between one (1) to two (2) years directly relevant post-NYSC work experience
- Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate basic to intermediate competencies in the following areas:
- Web technologies and best practice
- Adobe Creative Suite Software
- Proven online, graphic design and video editing skills
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Management
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)