Apply for Etisalat Nigeria's Latest Graduate Recruitment
Posted on: 12 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
- Support the Manager-Employee Engagement & Communication in creating, maintaining and updating content and functionality of the corporate intranet in line with the company's brand policies and internal communications objectives - including overall visual design, site navigation, site content, and user and stakeholder engagement.
- Liaise with the IT Department to manage HR's IT and technology needs.
- Develop and foster relationships with key stakeholders across the business to determine intranet needs and content (e.g. HR, IT, Brand & Communications, as well as functional leaders and staff on all levels).
- Conduct research to understand intranet user needs and develop intranet content based on customer requirements/ business needs.
- Ensure departmental sites on the intranet are updated based on organizational changes.
- Support activities and initiatives to continuously improve end-user intranet experiences.
- Analyze site usage, trends and quality by monitoring intranet site analytics and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Provide training to intranet end-users as and when required.
- Assist in the development of procedures, policies and other strategic documents related to effective management of the intranet.
- Ensure adherence to governance policy - relating to content creation, page layouts, and workflow and approval process and homepage maintenance.
- Identify and recommend intranet software add-ons to enhance intranet user experiences across the business.
- Build HR's IT, technology and metrics/ analytics capabilities by:
- Designing and building HR database(s)
- Implementing database integration within the department
- Managing HR data for business intelligence reporting
- Driving execution of HR-IT-based programmes/ projects
- Gathering, escalating, following up and reporting HR's IT/ ERP needs for resolution
- Liaise with the IT team to address opportunities and issues regarding the intranet and ERP.
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Manager, Employee Engagement & Communication.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Between one (1) to two (2) years directly relevant post-NYSC work experience
- Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate basic to intermediate competencies in the following areas:
- Web technologies and best practice
- Adobe Creative Suite Software
- Proven online, graphic design and video editing skills
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Management
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Technical System Support Personnel at Medifix
- Vault Officer at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- NOC Engineer at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Graduate Information Techmology Jobs at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Mobile Application Developers at Swift Networks Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Career Opportunities at a Multinational I.T Organization - Workforce Group
- Account Officer at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited