Current Job Opening at Jovago
Posted on: 12 December, 2014
Deadline: 15 December, 2014
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Jovago
Jovago.com is Africa's No.1 booking portal. It provides an online platform to book accommodation across Africa and Pakistan .
It is owned by Africa Internet Group, Africa’s leading internet group with 3,000+ employees in more than 20 African countries that specializes in e-commerce. It is also owned by Millicom, MTN and Rocket Internet which operate a number of very successful companies such as Jumia, Kaymu, Hellofood, EasyTaxi, Lamudi, Carmudi and Lendico. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where AIG steps in.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated leaders with a passion for emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- The Revenue manager is responsible for building and establishing professional and close relationships with Nigerian Hotels partnering with Jovago.
- On a daily basis, you will send a lot of emails and make a lot of phone calls
- Graduate degree
- Perfect Tele/Communication skills & multitasking ability
- Fluent in English and at least one local language
- Competency in all Microsoft Office packages, i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Organized, vibrant, energetic and a go-getter
- A unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An attractive salary package
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their CV's and application letters to: email@example.com Write "Revenue Manager - Lagos" in the subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JovagoSimilar Jobs
- Online Content Writers at Wakanow
- Job Openings in the Tourism Industry - Kimberly Ryan
- 2017 Recruitment at Wakanow
- Ticketing Reservation Agents/Officer at HRLeverage Africa
- Sales Executives at FCM Travel Solutions
- Sales Executives at an Online Travel Company - Reel Staffing Limited