Current Job Opening at Jovago
Posted on: 12 December, 2014
Deadline: 15 December, 2014
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Jovago
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Jovago.com is Africa's No.1 booking portal. It provides an online platform to book accommodation across Africa and Pakistan .
It is owned by Africa Internet Group, Africa’s leading internet group with 3,000+ employees in more than 20 African countries that specializes in e-commerce. It is also owned by Millicom, MTN and Rocket Internet which operate a number of very successful companies such as Jumia, Kaymu, Hellofood, EasyTaxi, Lamudi, Carmudi and Lendico. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where AIG steps in.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated leaders with a passion for emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- The Revenue manager is responsible for building and establishing professional and close relationships with Nigerian Hotels partnering with Jovago.
- On a daily basis, you will send a lot of emails and make a lot of phone calls
- Graduate degree
- Perfect Tele/Communication skills & multitasking ability
- Fluent in English and at least one local language
- Competency in all Microsoft Office packages, i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Organized, vibrant, energetic and a go-getter
- A unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An attractive salary package
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their CV's and application letters to: email@example.com Write "Revenue Manager - Lagos" in the subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JovagoSimilar Jobs
- Head of Operations at GetVisa Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at Aspom Travel Agency
- Graduate Social Media Officer at Aspom Travel Agency
- Tour Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Project Lead at Four Seasons Travel Managers Limited